L'Oréal-UNESCO For Women In Science Programme
A Decade of Action. For Women. For Science.
The L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Programme has been promoting women in scientific research on a global scale since 1998. The unique partnership is built around the L’Oréal-UNESCO Awards, the UNESCO-L’Oréal International Fellowships, and L’Oréal-UNESCO National Fellowships with the support of the UNESCO National Commissions.
Pages in this section
- L'Oréal-UNESCO Awards
- Annual distinctions awarded to five leading women researchers from around the world in recognition of their distinguished contributions to science.
- UK and Ireland National Fellowships
- Four Fellowships of £15,000 each awarded annually to women scientists in the early stages of their career pursuing postdoctoral research in the UK or Ireland in the life or physical sciences.
- The International Rising Talents Programme
- Formerly the International Fellowships, the International Rising Talents Programme recognises the best fellows each year.