L'Oréal-UNESCO For Women In Science Programme
A Decade of Action. For Women. For Science.
The call for applications for the 2013 National Fellowship cycle is now open. Applicaitons close 15 March 2013. Click here for furhter information and to apply.
The L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Programme has been promoting women in scientific research on a global scale since 1998. The unique partnership is built around the L’Oréal-UNESCO Awards, the UNESCO-L’Oréal International Fellowships, and L’Oréal-UNESCO National Fellowships with the support of the UNESCO National Commissions.
Pages in this section
- L'Oréal-UNESCO Awards
- Annual distinctions awarded to five leading women researchers from around the world in recognition of their distinguished contributions to science.
- UNESCO-L'Oréal International Fellowships
- Annual fellowships of up to US$40,000 each granted to 15 young women scientists pursuing research in the life sciences and whose projects have been accepted by an institution outside their home country
- UK and Ireland National Fellowships
- Four Fellowships of £15,000 each awarded annually to women scientists in the early stages of their career pursuing postdoctoral research in the UK or Ireland in the life or physical sciences.