The UK National Commission for UNESCO is committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information we collect about you lawfully.
Our Policy Brief: Overview
Last Updated: 21 May 2018.
The UK National Commission for UNESCO acts under current legislation and ensures best practice in the processing of personal data.
Why we collect personal information:
- To provide policy advice
- To undertake research
- To administer prizes and UNESCO applications
- For administration purposes
- To promote the role of UNESCO and its sites and projects in the UK
What types of personal information we collect:
- Personal information (including name, email, address, phone number)
- Information about people we advise, people who apply for UNESCO Prizes, UNESCO Patronage, or UNESCO Designation status, or people who register for pro-bono opportunities
Keeping information secure:
- We will never sell your personal data, and we will never share it with another organisation for marketing purposes
- We only share your information when we are required to by law or with carefully selected partners who work for us
The UK National Commission for UNESCO
3 Whitehall Court
Changes to this policy